Middlebury Commons Continues
Jan 10, 2019
We are about 6 months into construction at Middlebury Commons, an income driven apartment building for seniors. The 3-story 40 unit complex including 14,000 SF of retail is taking shape on the corner of Market and Broad Streets...
Here is an update on where the building is at now from Project Superintendent, Matt Rogers.
- Framing: First, second and third floor exterior walls complete
- Roof Trusses, decking and parapet walls are complete
- Clock Tower Framing is in progress
- TPO roof installation is about to begin
- Plumbing sanitary stacks and unit rough ins complete on second and third floor
- Plumbing storm stacks up to roof and currently setting roof drains
- Unit kitchen and bath rough ins almost complete on second and third floor
- Electrical boxes mounted in Units on first, second and third floor for outlets, lights and fire alarm
- Fire Suppression roughing in pipe and sprinklers on second floor
Stay updated on Middlebury Commons and follow us on LinkedIn!
Drone photos taken just after the holiday New Year