Thomas Ewing Jr. High School proceeds on schedule
Jan 22, 2019
Construction began for Thomas Ewing Jr. High School last summer as part of Lancaster City School District’s ongoing Facilities Improvement Program. Scheduled for completion this November, the project includes an 105,338 SF school housing grades 6-8 and athletic fields for football, softball and baseball.
Progress update from Summit Project Engineer, Jake Jezerski
- The building is substantially dried in and membrane roofing has been installed
- Brick is 95% complete
- In wall rough-ins are going on throughout the building for both plumbing and electricity
- HVAC and hydronic piping above ceiling is being installed and HVAC is complete in academic wings
- Storm piping is complete
- Drywall in one academic wing is complete
- Windows and storefront have been installed and glass has been installed in all windows
- Fire suppression piping rough-in is about 50% complete
- Gas line is connected and the gas manifold is currently being installed
To see future updates on Thomas Ewing Jr. High School, follow us on LinkedIn!
Summit is the Construction Manager At-Risk for this project.