Construction continues on schedule for Rolling Hills Local School District's New PK-12 School. Phase 1 is complete, and Phase 2 is coming together beautifully, with the 81,534 SF addition which will house kindergarten through elementary taking shape. As we enter into the colder months, the site is full of activity.
Update from the Project Team:
- CMU bearing walls are complete in area L & J
- Concrete slab on grade was poured for area J & K (Development and mechanical rooms, classroom wing)
- Roofing has started within area L (Classroom wing)
- The east side parking lot has been chemically stabilized in preparation for stoning
- Foundations continue in area H (Administrative, kitchen, student dining, gymnasium)
Summit Construction is providing Construction Manager at-Risk services for this 216,523 SF project which includes renovations, additions, and new construction for five individual buildings. The new school designed by Fanning Howey Architects will be completed in three phases now through 2026.