At Summit Construction we are committed to a culture where safety comes first. We understand our obligation to create and maintain the best safety program possible.
- All accidents and injuries can be prevented
- Management and supervisory personnel are responsible and will be held accountable for preventing injuries and occupational illnesses
- Occupational Safety and Health is part of every employee’s total job performance
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Workplace hazards can be safeguarded
- Training employees to work safely is essential and is the responsibility of management and supervision
“Safety is a mind-set, a priority, a habit and a culture all-in-one. Summit Construction embraces a culture where safety is not only paramount but also the responsibility of each and every employee. Our goal is that every employee returns home to their family in the same condition in which they showed up for work. Our people are our greatest assets." Mike Mancini, P.E., Project Manager & Safety Manager