Project Details

New construction of a transfer facility for the Stark Area Regional Transit Authority was built by Summit Construction. The project included brick veneer on 40% of the structure and a curtain wall that covers the remaining 60% of the building. Construction also included a steel canopy over the exterior passenger waiting platform, a standing seam and TPO roofing structure, terrazzo flooring in the main lobby, and the widening, lowering and repaving of the adjacent township road. The project is also features geothermal heating and cooling.