Jason A. Winkler
Jason A. Winkler serves as President for Summit Construction Company. Jason leads the Summit Construction Team through executing the company’s corporate mission, vision and culture. Jason emphasizes the importance of relationships and impeccable service to clients and the community. His strong desire to motivate roots from his background as captain of the Zips baseball team for the University of Akron.
In 2001, Jason began his career as a Project Manager for Summit Construction. Prior to becoming President in 2015, Jason worked in Real Estate Development for several years, holding positions as Development Project Manager, Leasing Manager, and Director of Redevelopment. Jason specializes in executive project management, business development and client relationships, and employee success through continued education programs like SCC Lunch & Learns.
Jason graduated from the University of Akron with a B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- 20 Years in the Construction Industry
- 13 Years with Summit Construction
- Executive Leadership and Commitment
- Mentor for College Now Greater Cleveland
- Employee Education & Success - SCC Lunch & Learn Program
- Diversity Lead for the SCC Community Impact Team